Thursday, May 15, 2014

Beauty Box 5 May Review


This is a review for a monthly beauty box subscription called Beauty Box 5. The 5 signifies that you get 5 different samples to try in your box. This is my first box with them and they happened to be running a special that made it completely free. Starting at the end of this month (30 days after I initially ordered my first box) I will be charged $12 for June's box and so on until I cancel.  I wasn't sure if I would keep this subscription after my freebie box as I already have ipsy and birchbox but I actually ended up really pleased with them.  
Some information copied directly from their website:




My box contents: 

 Card which includes details of individual items.

 An inside look.

 I adore this eyeliner! It's creamy, very black and stays on well. I have been using it almost every day now.

 This lotion is a miracle worker but doesn't have much of a scent which is great for men. My husband gladly accepted this from me.

 This lotion on the other hand has a nice, fresh scent and is staying in my purse!

Keeping these guys in the diaper bag. Will be nice to use when it's hot out and we are at the park or the lake.

This perfume was so light and not super potent. Loved it! Full size retails for $55


Overall I thought this was a really nice box. Some people complained about the drugstore brands but I think it's nice they are letting you try things that are not only affordable but also findable. A lot of things birchbox hands out are either birchbox specific or extremely expensive.  

Go to http://www.beautybox5.com and give them a shot! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment