Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birchbox May Review


This is a review for the original Birchbox for women.  My husband's Birchbox Man was always so nice and their customer service was stellar so I was like for $10/month I may as well give it a shot. Plus with their awesome points system with the 2 of our boxes combined into one acvount, we will really rack up the points. Remember for each 100 points you get $100 to spend in their store and every referral gets you 50 points and every review you leave on one of their products gets you 10 points. Plus 1 point for every $1 you spend in their shop. It adds up quick!

Here are some general facts I cropped from their website:





This month's pictures and item descriptions:












Overall I wasn't THAT impressed over the items but with it only costing $10 I guess it wasn't bad. Will be fun to try everything out. The lotion smells okay, shampoo and conditioner smell like any other. Eyeliner is a gorgeous liquid silver and I can't wait to try it. The 2 vitamins were absolutely disgusting. Pure gelatin with an awful aftertaste. Plus who wants vitamins? Lol but I will give birchbox another shot. I did love that eyeliner and I can tell they put thought into the selection. 

Interior of the box was pretty styling.








No comments:

Post a Comment