Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ipsy May Review

Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. 

All for only $10 a month.

You first take a short beauty profile quiz and that plus reviews on products, when you make them, helps Ipsy determine what to put in your bag.

Once you request to be a member you will be put on a waiting list until a spot opens up. You can easily skip the wait by simply sharing on Facebook.  They send you the link to do so in your email.

Every month Ipsy will have a different themed bag. There will be 4-5 items in your bag.  It's always a cute and reusable makeup bag and they usually include 2 or 3 full sized items. 

This month's theme was, "Fresh Picks".


I received:



Thoughts: Decent facial cream. I have to apply some sort of moisturizer every day before I apply my makeup so this was definitely welcomed.


Thoughts: I want the full size the second this trial is gone. I talked so much shit about this when I heard I was receiving it. I was like spray water?? Ok?? But it's actually amazing.  I use it when I get out of the shower before my moisturizer. My face is always red and aggravated from my eyebrow hair extracting prior to the shower and then I am sweaty from the actual shower itself and this spray is so refreshing and calming. I even sprayed it on my husband's sunburn and it helped. Awesome product.

  
Thoughts: Haven't tried yet because I am no where near tan yet. It is not as dark as shown though so that's good.

  
Thoughts: I received this in the Moonbeam and Unicorn ie dark purple and white. Very shimmery, powder eyeshadow.  Not a fan of the bruise color purple but I have been using the white to accent under my eyebrows. 

 
Thoughts: Kind of a bummer. Who wants a tiny sunscreen sample? This went in my diaper bag. I'm sure I will use it eventually. 


Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/8iea

No comments:

Post a Comment