Thursday, July 17, 2014

Beauty Box 5 July Review


This is a review for a monthly beauty box subscription called Beauty Box 5. The 5 signifies that you get 5 different samples to try in your box. They have great customer service and I have been very happy so far.

General Info:





My box Included:


Full size Revlon Mascara
Value: $7.99
Verdict: This was really nice mascara. I had to apply a couple coats but I always do with any mascara. Great defining ability.

Full size Body Drench Lemon Lip Balm
Value: $3.99
Verdict: I loved this!  I am a lip balm snob and I constantly am wearing it. You will barely ever see me in an actual lip color. Just clean balm.

Anna Naturals Walnut Facial and Body Scrub Sample
Value: approximately $2.75
Verdict: I have not used this yet but judging by the smell and consistency , I bet it will be wonderful.

Full size Starlooks Obsidian Eye Pencil
Value: $12
Verdict: I have not used this either as of yet but I will update this when I have tried it. It is a nice color and size so we shall see!

Sample size Argan Oil Deep Hair Conditioning Mask
Value: $2.49
Verdict: This smells amazing and the packet gives you a few uses.  Made my hair feel stronger and softer.


Overall I thought this was a really nice box. Almost $30 worth of products for $12. Great value this month and I loved all of the full size items. Some people complained about the drugstore brands but I think it's nice they are letting you try things that are not only affordable but also findable. A lot of things birchbox hands out are either birchbox specific or extremely expensive.  

Go to http://www.beautybox5.com and give them a shot! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment