Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beauty Box 5 June Review


This is a review for a monthly beauty box subscription called Beauty Box 5. The 5 signifies that you get 5 different samples to try in your box. This is my first box with them and they happened to be running a special that made it completely free. Starting at the end of this month (30 days after I initially ordered my first box) I will be charged $12 for June's box and so on until I cancel.  I wasn't sure if I would keep this subscription after my freebie box as I already have ipsy and birchbox but I actually ended up really pleased with it.

General Info:






My box Included:

 All of these products are phenomenal.  They really should be, as their full size jars are about $50 a piece for just a couple ounces. I would love the full size of everything but especially the soothing cream.

 This smelled nice but was pretty watery. I wouldn't buy the full size.

 This color is lovely and it is high quality polish.

 Unfortunately this mascara was terrible.  Tiny wand, no volume, no curl, nothing. Wet n wild would have been better. 

This gel smells amazing and is amazing.  I want the full size bottle! 

Overall I thought this was a really nice box. Some people complained about the drugstore brands but I think it's nice they are letting you try things that are not only affordable but also findable. A lot of things birchbox hands out are either birchbox specific or extremely expensive.


Go to http://www.beautybox5.com and give them a shot! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment