Friday, July 18, 2014

Love With Food July Review

Love With Food helps you discover new organic, all-natural snacks delivered to your door every month. The subscription membership starts as low as $10/month. Every month, Love With Food members will receive a curated box of unique, hard-to-find tasty snacks which varies based on seasonal themes.
For every box sold, they donate a meal to several food banks such as the Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength - No Kid Hungry.

There are 2 different box sizes:
My husband and I are huge foodies. We love trying out new things and this subscription is really cool with how it is charitable.  We get to help someone else while learning about new snacks. Definitely a win-win. We chose to go with the Deluxe Box. More snacks and more donated.

This month’s theme was Happy Camper.
First peek at what's inside and detailed information list

 My 8 month old son and 4 month old kitten both wanted some LWF!

 The full Deluxe Box

 White cheddar bean puffs, blue tortilla chips, terra potato/beet chips, butter crisp cookies, lentil trail mix

Fruit clusters, gourmet marshmallows,  fruit/nut bars, lentil crackers, fruit chews, cocoa nuggets

Thoughts:
I haven't tried anything out of July's box yet. Waiting on my husband to try the snacks with me. I will say this is the first box I have found generally underwhelming and repetitive and boring. Too many lentil snacks and I feel like we get granola in every box. I'm excited to try the marshmallows and chocolate nuggets. Maybe once we go through the entire box my opinion will change. I hope. Definitely sick of granola, tea, dried fruit etc. Blah.
I will update this later with good news (hopefully)

If you want to subscribe please use this link to do so.
Https://www.lovewithfood.com/?ref=G9k

No comments:

Post a Comment