Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Bluum March Review

  • Bluum is a monthly box of goodies for mom and baby.
  • Each box is hand picked for each bluum mom based on the child's age and gender.
  • Boxes ship on the 17th of each month.
There are different plans you can purchase:
I decided to go with the monthly plan in case I end up not impressed with the boxes.
Needless to say, I was NOT impressed.
We received
A TON
Of
JUNK!
$41 worth of junk to be exact. Or so they claim.
On to pictures. ....
Already not excited
You spent $24.95 on this??!
My husband won't let me give the rattle to my pet bunnies like I would like to. He's silly.
Box contents:
Mommy gift. Pretty small for $10 and I would have rather that went toward Logan but winter has ripped apart my hands, I will try this out tomorrow.
The rattle which I truly think the rabbits would enjoy more than my son.
3 tiny vials of a flu medication.  A) flu season is over and b) I'm not giving my kid shit unless recommended by our pediatrician.  Already in garbage.
We received 2 trial 1 time use packets of this quinoa stuff to mix with his formula. I know the new age all natural go green quinoa thing is huge but I will stick with rice or oatmeal. . Just not for me.
1 pair of soy socks. SOY socks? ?! Okay??!
Yeah I'll use these, but come on now.
These are nothing in comparison to the "Wee Gallery" art cards we received from Citrus Lane a few days ago. Logan may end up liking these, honestly it was the best of the worst box wise.
So yeah, garage sale in a box. I feel like we got what was left over on the shelves.
I cancelled immediately and got a subscription with Silly Rhino
They are a sub that is $38 a month, a little pricey,  but their boxes are phenomenal.  Mostly full sized toys and goodies. Not random bs. Review of Silly Rhino will be end of April.
See ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment