Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Graze April Review

This is a review for an awesome and inexpensive subscription called Graze.
You can opt to receive boxes every 2 weeks or every 4. Each box is $6. Inside you get 4 portion sized snacks. They are reinvented classics made from nuts, dehydrated fruits, candy chunks etc. On their website they list all of their creations and you can choose to "trash", "try", "like" or "love" based on your psst experience with trying them or if you know you do not like coconut or almonds, go through and trash anything that includes those ingredients and they will never send you any. If you love something or really want to try it then choose love. It's one of the first box subscriptions I have seen that really customizes their boxes based on your personal tastes. Very quick shipping as well. I was shocked at how quick my first box was sent to me! 


 

 A friend gave me a code to receive this box and my 5th box for free. I have a few codes to hand out if you want to join Graze. For every referral, Graze will knock off $1 off your next box cost!


Some people complain over the size of the portions but these are perfect sizes. My husband and I shared this box. 

We received:
Lime infused raisins, green raisins, mini meringues and sponge pieces
 Hot Chili peanuts, edamame beans and roasted corn
Roasted pistachios with black pepper
Mini chocolate cookies, roasted hazels, white chocolate buttons and sunflower seeds.

Thoughts:
The pistachios were very lightly roasted with pepper. Not extremely potent with the pepper flavor which is a plus. 

The key lime pie really had the essence of key lime pie but odd because it was raisins. It did make me realize i love those little sponge pieces! Reminded me of less sweet sugar cubes. Nice texture with them and the meringues. 

Spicy taco was awesome.  Straight up.  Perfect amount of spice and crunch. Made me realize I love edamame beans.  I could eat a pound of this. 

Cookies n cream was very good! Sunflower seeds were a little random but I love them so not complaining.  Cookie pieces taste delicious.  Totally has the essence of a Hershey cookies n cream chocolate bar without the extra junk. Wouldn't mind them sending this again.


  • key lime pie-  trashed
  • black pepper pistachios-  like
  • spicy taco-  love
  • cookies n cream-  like


UPDATE: We finished off this box in 2 nights and want more! We were so impressed with Graze I ended up changing deliveries to every 2 weeks instead of 4.

If you would like to try Graze for yourself please use this link and receive your 1st and 5th box for free. cancel any time.


https://www.graze.com/us/p/CASEYD24U



No comments:

Post a Comment