Monday, April 14, 2014

Ipsy April Review

Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. 

All for only $10 a month.

You first take a short beauty profile quiz and that plus reviews on products, when you make them, helps Ipsy determine what to put in your bag.

Once you request to be a member you will be put on a waiting list until a spot opens up. You can easily skip the wait by simply sharing on Facebook.  They send you the link to do so in your email.

Every month Ipsy will have a different themed bag. There will be 4-5 items in your bag.  It's always a cute and reusable makeup bag and they usually include 2 or 3 full sized items. 

This month's theme was, "Beauty Rocks".

I received:
Recieved tiny travel size

No different than natural color and immediately chapped my lips :(
Recieved full size, $19 value


The 80s want their lip color back. Not for me lol and not moisturizing either although it could be because I tried it immediately after using the lollitint. The brush was also stiff and it hurt applying this. Fail #2 but it was fun to try
Recieved trial size
This eyeliner is truly wonderful. Soft and percise and long wearing. Love this.
Recieved full size, $3.99 value
The star of this bag which made up for the other items not hitting the mark. This eye mousse is gorgeous!!! It reminds me of gold or maybe mermaids. Whatever it looks like, it just shimmers and is long wearing and fabulous. I'd spend $10 on just this!
Everything together!
Recieved full size, $3.99 value

And eyelashes.  I am a thick mascara wearer not a fake eyelash type of woman but I will save these for possibly new years eve.


Total the bag was worth $27 and that's without the lollipop, urban decay and the actual bag. 

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/8iea

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I didn't get the acid pink ... I got the apple pink (which was more like coral). A little dry on the lips but better with a glossy tint on top. I too loved the white gold mousse!!! I received the St. Tropez face tanner. I have to give it a couple days. The smell is a little odd & it feels warm on my face (nearly an hour later) fingers crossed that I don't wake up orange! Loved my Ipsy bag this month!

    ReplyDelete