Thursday, April 17, 2014

Citrus Lane April Review

Citrus Lane is a monthly box subscription with products specifically chosen for your child based on their age and gender. They usually include 4-5 items, 1-2 are full sized and the other items are samples.
There are different plans you can pick from:


We chose to go with the monthly just in case we ended up not impressed or needed to cancel for any other reason. 

March's box was fabulous so I had high expectations for the month of April. Needless to say I ended up LOVING this box. Even better than last month.  






 Fruit and Veggie Teether by Under the Nile
Made from 100% organic cotton.  My favorite thing in the whole box. So cute and unique omg. 
 First Keys from Green Toys 
Made from recycled milk jugs! Awesome, I will give Logan's old cheap plastic ones to my rabbits :)
 On the Go from Zuli
So cool. OK these containers all are air tight and stack together and you can put your child's snacks in them all portioned out or up to 5 scoops of formula in one section and the tip section has a spout so you can even put juice in that!  Great for diaper bag or even rationing out snacks for baby sitter or your self for your baby's day.
Lemon Verbena Dish Soap, trial size 2 oz
I can do without this but I still appreciate and will use it. 

Overall with Amazon price comparison, this box was slightly over $30 value not including my add ons. Not too much of a value over the actual price of the subscription but I am not buying it to save money or get a crazy deal. It's nice to get a good deal but I just want my son to have a special box each month. It's extra. Extra money,  not a necessity, just items I wouldn't think to buy him. A lot of people forget this when they order their boxes. 

Overall I love citrus lane. I think they are wonderful. I am very happy so far and we will use every single item this month :) 

Sign up thru my link and get 50% off your first box:

Https://www.citruslane.com/Invitedby/citrus.lane.3191962 




No comments:

Post a Comment